'07 MS3 CBM Front Bumper..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yamaha72

:
Mazdaspeed 3
I've had this bumper sitting in my shed for a little while now and figured I will get no use out of it. The reason I am selling is because when the car was just about a week old some dude in a work van backed into me at a gas station and put a mild little ding in her. The body shop pulled it out, and it is barely noticeable, but my dad insisted that I get a new bumper. The top two outter tabs were broken also in the mishap but have been repaired somewhat. So here she is.. Located in Ft.Lauderdale, FL.

-The third and fifth pictures are a close up of the damage.

-I would like local pick up but would be willing to ship if buyer pays full shipping cost.

$250 o.b.o.

100_2109.jpg

100_2110.jpg

100_2112.jpg

RECENTS!!!
100_2128.jpg

100_2129.jpg

100_2130.jpg

Last edited:
Bump! Bumper is a 8.5 out of 10! $200! I can get more pictures if anyone is interested.

^ No other damage at all! The ding is barely noticeable as well.

I'll take the bumper and i can pay you today. what would shipping be to 11971? I just totalled my car and i need it back on the road lol I'll pm you my phone number so you can call me to talk

$120, This thing needs a new home! Put it on eBay and buyer pulled out after purchase due to the incredible shipping charge which was negotiated... I've realized that i'm not going to make what I want for the bumper because of the immense shipping charges. So i'll sell it for $120 plus whatever the cost of shipping is. Let me know peoples! Thanks, Yamaha72

Yes sir, still have the bumper. There is another member who is trying to purchase it but he said he would send payment 4 days ago and haven't heard anything. If you'd like it, its yours man.

Payment fell through! Buyer supplied a faulty check, so its back on the market guys. $120 + Shipping! Definitely won't get another deal like this!

Do you still have the bumper for sale? Also, this might be a stupid question, but will it fit my '08 SP3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back