07'-2010 MAZDASPEED 3 Short Shift Plate Kits In Stock

Status
Not open for further replies.
installed the shift plate with the shift knob today in conjunction with my twm short shifter/bushings and holy crap the difference is phenomenal. The shifting is freaking amazing. I have never been so happy with how this car drives than how I am right now. Shifts are precise, not loose and sloppy, and no clunking like it was before. Just a little click and its in gear. I am sooooo happy with how it turned out. After I installed the TWM 2 years ago, I wasn't nearly this excited. I am a firm believer in JBR now.

This is by far my favorite combination too. Thanks!!

Jamie,

Here is a quick video with TWM Short Shifter with your shift plate and shift knob. I know its not much, but its enough to show how smooth and how short the shifts are. These are for people curious if they should get a plate or not. And I firmly believe that anyone with a TWM should get one of these. I have never been as happy as I am now with the shifting of my car. I wasn't even this excited when I initially installed the TWM 2 years ago.

Jamie,

Here is a quick video with TWM Short Shifter with your shift plate and shift knob. I know its not much, but its enough to show how smooth and how short the shifts are. These are for people curious if they should get a plate or not. And I firmly believe that anyone with a TWM should get one of these. I have never been as happy as I am now with the shifting of my car. I wasn't even this excited when I initially installed the TWM 2 years ago.

Awesome!!

I just installed the JBR stage 2 shift kit on my MS3 and all I can say is that it makes the zoom-zoom so much funner! (And I still haven't even put the bushings in) Thanks James!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back