06 KY meet- lets plan

KYMP5

Contributor
:
04 Mazda RX-8
Whos down for an 06 KY meet in the spring sometime. I can arrange a dyno day, car show, drag race, whatever you all want but lets get one going.

Lets use this thread to start throwing out ideas.

KYMP5 said:
Whos down for an 06 KY meet in the spring sometime. I can arrange a dyno day, car show, drag race, whatever you all want but lets get one going.

Lets use this thread to start throwing out ideas.

I'm up for anytime before like June lol. I will be moving to Florida in June sometime. I would think that the end of April or sometime in May would be good ? I was at the last show you did and it was pretty cool, so I wouldnt expect anything less

THanks. I was thinking of doing another small show in May sometime, about like the last one.
We could do the meet that day/evening or the next day.

KYMP5 said:
THanks. I was thinking of doing another small show in May sometime, about like the last one.
We could do the meet that day/evening or the next day.

That would be awesome, my bf and I would be down for that..

Count me in. Don't need a dyno though. (hah) I know how slow it is. Maybe a cruise to the meeting spot or something though.

And what city/town? Louisville, Lex, Closer to Cinci?? I love Cinci, frequent Lex, and live in Louisville so whichever.

April is pretty cramped but May sounds good.

I was thinking Lexington because its central to the state. I thought we would be able to draw the people out of Knoxville, Cinci, Louisville, and eastern Ky.

Ive got a shop here that has a dyno that would host it for us or we have a big ass park near me we could have a big cookout in.
Throw out your ideas and lets get this rolling.

KYMP5 said:
I was thinking Lexington because its central to the state. I thought we would be able to draw the people out of Knoxville, Cinci, Louisville, and eastern Ky.

Ive got a shop here that has a dyno that would host it for us or we have a big ass park near me we could have a big cookout in.
Throw out your ideas and lets get this rolling.

I think Lex is a good choice , it isnt to far of a drive from here so I'm not complaining.

On a side note do you still want to use my car as a test fit for the rear strut bar? I sent you the pic via PM on FP

Damn...so is it gonna be a drive for me to go to any meets? Im down here in Fort Campbell, and Im just now realizing how truly far from everyone else I am :(

Anyway we could we arrange something this up coming weekend...like St Patties day weekend? Just thought I would ask.

Chris

Shift2xlr8 said:
Damn...so is it gonna be a drive for me to go to any meets? Im down here in Fort Campbell, and Im just now realizing how truly far from everyone else I am :(

Anyway we could we arrange something this up coming weekend...like St Patties day weekend? Just thought I would ask.

Chris

There is a car show on Saturday in Burlington, Ky...Its the CSR/CSS/859 meet. Basically, Indiana, Cincy, and N.Ky people but its an idea

Where in Burlington? I would like to check things out.

chiefmg said:
Where in Burlington? I would like to check things out.

It is out past florence on 18. the park is the first right after you go past 237 on 18 going west. So about 7-10 mins from the Mall

I can find that! Sorry to be a PITA, but what times? If my gf doesn't want to come then I will bring along some of the kids and get them indoctrinated.

MSPRO said:
No problem at all. If you want we can all meet up and cruise there together, I think there are a few of us going so it would be cool .

http://www.cincinnatistreetracing.com/community/index.php?showtopic=36910

edit: of course the site is down that has the info I believe it is between 4-5 or so

Ain't that always the way?! I was able to access it today, 3:30-4:00 is listed as the start time. My gf and I will show (if it doesn't rain), we can stay for a little while to check things out.

chiefmg said:
Ain't that always the way?! I was able to access it today, 3:30-4:00 is listed as the start time. My gf and I will show (if it doesn't rain), we can stay for a little while to check things out.

it has been rescheduled till next weekend as of now...

Just how far is Burlington from Fort Campbell? I am very new to this state/area and have no idea really where anything is. I just took a trip to Nashville this past weekend and that was a piece of cake...so Im sure I can handle going somewhere in Kentucky. Any way we can get a address of where ya'll wanna meet up at? Im down for a cruise. Id love to try out my new Eibach Pro kit on a road trip, oughtta be kinda stiff, (thumb) . But yeah, if I can get a address then I can map quest it and figure out how fast I need to go over the speed limit to get there in a decent amount of time. Also, anyone on here from the Clarksville/ Fort Campbell area?

Chris

Shift2xlr8 said:
Just how far is Burlington from Fort Campbell? I am very new to this state/area and have no idea really where anything is. I just took a trip to Nashville this past weekend and that was a piece of cake...so Im sure I can handle going somewhere in Kentucky. Any way we can get a address of where ya'll wanna meet up at? Im down for a cruise. Id love to try out my new Eibach Pro kit on a road trip, oughtta be kinda stiff, (thumb) . But yeah, if I can get a address then I can map quest it and figure out how fast I need to go over the speed limit to get there in a decent amount of time. Also, anyone on here from the Clarksville/ Fort Campbell area?

Chris

Mapquest says

Florence/ Burlington 270 miles and would take roughly 4hr and 24min.

Mapquest

Lexington 223 miles in 3hrs and 41min

Lexington

Louisville 183 miles in 3hrs

Louisville
^^If you would like to check out any Kentucky Derby events while you are in the state. (cheers) (thumb)

Back