04-09 mazda 3 sedan K-Style bodykit-painted

Going with a different look, pretty much back to stock, so im selling my current bodykit.

K-Style front and rear bumper and sideskirts made by VIS Racing. Kit is made of fiberglass, currently painted Galaxy Gray(32S) Love the kit, just got bored with the look.

No cracks or chips in the kit itself, its been installed on my car about 3 years now, never driven in rain or snow..minor rock chips on front bumper.

Asking $400 obo. Not really in a rush to sell as it's currently put away until spring. Kit is still installed on my car. I have hundreds of pics of this kit on my car, imo its the best looking kit made for this model, very clean not over the top..its basically the stock bumpers with a lip already attatched. Fits sedan only.

bump1.jpgbump2.jpgbump3.jpgbump4.jpg

Might be a little tricky since its full bumpers and all but i can look into how much itll cost.

yea it'll be easy to ship, my bf works at a shop so hes going to see if he can get a hold of a large enough box.

itll be about $60-70 to ship. let me know if you are serious I will started wrapping everything up.

Back