03.5 MSP Shell Titanium: $300 Picked Up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScratchNSniff

Undisputed Parts God
:
Way to Many
GETTING SCRAPPED SATURDAY...PM ME for a LEGIT OFFER...

$300 PICKED UP...LOWEST I WILL GO...

Would be great to make a project out of or use the rear quarter panels for replacements...come and pick it up, get it out of the yard before I send it to the scrap yard...looking to move it or turn it in for the metal money...

Comes with a full tank of gas, that is about it...rear bumper foam/reinforcement is off...would make a great project...

Price: $400 FIRM!!!

DSCI4490.jpg

DSCI4491.jpg

DSCI4492.jpg

DSCI4493.jpg

DSCI4494.jpg

DSCI4495.jpg

Last edited:
Lol...I figured it would be much easier to do a part out with it already off then retrieving parts one by one...thanks man...let me know if you see anything that interests you...I am gonna sit on this shell for a few weeks and if it doesn't move it is out of here...

That thing is screaming RACECAR. lol

That's what I was thinking...great for if someone local wanted it to throw some custom motor swap/cage into...haha...that guy with the D17 build is right down the road from me, he passed on it though...lol...

Cheetah print Steve Madden box included? (naughty)

It's sad to see a Titanium MSP stripped like that, they only made 1100 of them! I guess it makes mine that much more rare, I hope somebody turns this into a racecar or at least makes it driveable.

Trying to help make those Titaniums even more rare...lol...I have a feeling it will get scrapped, but figured I would try on here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back