03.5 MSP part out refined

Status
Not open for further replies.
The front sway bar will fit on a '00 ES correct? And I assume you've sold the rear?
Yes it will. The 00 es I believe came with a 19 mm front sway bar. The rear was damaged in the wreck.
I'm pretty sure that's like a strut bar isn't it? Not sway bar?
2 different parts. Both help stiffin suspention. Sway bars mount under the car to(or around) the control arms via links. Strut bars would mount to or around the top of shocks/coilovers

Yes it will. The 00 es I believe came with a 19 mm front sway bar. The rear was damaged in the wreck.

2 different parts. Both help stiffin suspention. Sway bars mount under the car to(or around) the control arms via links. Strut bars would mount to or around the top of shocks/coilovers

I know this. I'm pointing out the fact that I don't see a RB front sway bar in the pics, I only see a RB Strut Bar. Which are you trying to sell?

Oooo with you now. I need to erase the pics of parts sold and add the hood(which you can see in the main part out thread) and sway bar. Long story short, I can't post pics from my phone to the forum and have to go into town and hit a hot spot to post'm. Didn't have time to do it tonight. I can email it to you if you pm me your email addy though. Sorry bout the confusion.

Guys this is the leftovers from a 2 yearold partout thread. Anything that has "mazdaspeed" on it is LONG gone. What few parts I have left I will revamp this thread Monday and post pics of the remaining parts. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back