03.5 msp $3200?

Well I'm not sure exactly how much I can get out of it...but thought id try to let someone else have it.
I'm selling my 2003.5 Msp that has no engine and needs a trunk lid. Those are the 2 major things wrong with it. It has 124,000 miles on it. I have to sell it as is unfortunately because I have to pay my student loans back, and there not cheap at all!
I'm basing the price off blue book value which is I think $6000 give or take for trunk damage. The engine blew 2 yrs ago now due to a failed oil squirter which snapped a rod and put a hole in the block. I bought a junkyard engine a yr ago but it had a blown headgasket after installing it.
So offers are welcome, or opinions on what the car is worth. I have a few brand new parts that I bought that haven't been installed. I have some extra parts and doubles of some things to go with it to. It does need a downpipe as well, mines gotta hole in it. Extra cylinder head w cams. IMAG0063.jpgIMAG0064.jpgIMAG0065.jpgIMAG0066.jpgIMAG0067.jpg

Aluminum hot pipe for turbo
Radiator
88 duro AWR engine mounts for front and rear
New stock exedy clutch
New fuel injector o-rings

The car is what it is and would have to be towed away. The trunk got damaged and it has a few scratches on the front and rear bumper due to a tie down strap breaking when towing.
I have 2 sets of wheels for it, winter set which tires are basically 80-90% tread left. Summer wheels are the factory ones and do need tires.

Price is as is and possible trades are welcome. And again I'm just basing price by cuttin it in half from kbb.com

Ya I forgot to say that I would prefer to sell the car as a whole. Sorry. All spare parts go with it!

Well its not just a shell. Everything worked perfectly until the engine blew up. So all necessary parts are there, suspension components, transmission, everything on the interior,the whole car is stock and never modded.
So not to be disrespectful but its not just a shell. Everything is still there except an engine

just throwing it out there but most people consider cars with out motors shells,but it does seem pretty high for a car with no motor there are a few msp's at local dealers going for 4000 to 6000 any how good luck with the sale hopefully someone finds a home for it

Ya the interior is completely stock, and it has the stock radio to. The interior is perfect except for one small hole in the passenger seat. The only add on is an apexi turbo timer.

Attachments

• IMAG0010.jpg
    IMAG0010.jpg
    591.1 KB · Views: 205
I think you're still gonna need proper pictures man. Try to get some up before they shut the thread.

Oh my mistake man, my phone is just loading real slow and didn't bring up the pics the first time around. My mistake. Good luck with the sale bro :)

PLEASE PART OUT!!! I WOULD BUY SO MUCH OFF OF YOU!!..plus you'd probably make more money parting it out dibs on wheels and driver seat and steering wheel!!

Good luck but you will be hard pressed to get what you think you should as it sits now. Fix it and try to sell for a fair price or just accept the fact that people are not going to pay a lot for a car with a blown motor.

Ok. I didn't think the pics were bad. So then how about $2800?

I will try n get more interior pics up tonite. I just figure selling it as a whole would be better since it just needs a few things.

Back