02 Protege ES Cd deck, same as 02 Protege5 deck?

I bought a P5, but don't pick it up till weds. The stock deck in it is missing buttons, I found a guy selling a deck from an 02 ES, but I'm not 100% on if they are identical... I think they look the same but will the ES light up red also? would appreciate any help.

I bought a P5, but don't pick it up till weds. The stock deck in it is missing buttons, I found a guy selling a deck from an 02 ES, but I'm not 100% on if they are identical... I think they look the same but will the ES light up red also? would appreciate any help.
What buttons are missing? I may have ya covered, I have extra oem radio parts. I'll check the box & see what I got.

OK, lamed out last nite but I know I have a face with those buttons on it. May have a complete extra one. I'll look after work & letcha know.

Last edited:
Allright, no extra extra face with most of the buttons. Here's what I got....whole red lit single disk playa complete. So, if you want the complete functional face minus the single CD trim piece then I'll go 10.00 just to cover shipping. That way I still have spare to swap back to if my 6 disc player tanks by swapping out the face on it to the backup. If you want the whole thing then I'll do 40 shipped, again mostly to cover shipping & I'll just go aftermarket single DIN since I have a MSP pocket. Lemme know & I'll take pics for you & mods.......

Latest posts

Back