02' P5 Parts

Car was wrecked in march 2013 (Front end damage), Still have some parts after moving to CA.

Rear Evil M emblem has been removed for keepsaking, all parts for installation are included. Had a brand new wiper installed the day of the accident. Small Dent to the left of the right Mazda emblem as pictured (Did not notice until it was removed from the car, could have been a tuny buckle from the force of the accident. The Deftones sticker stays until buyer asks for it to be removed, (I used to do vinyl work and signs with my father). Asking $250 OBO
1004_zpsd7c05585.jpg

1003_zps38b52fa2.jpg

1002_zpsc5f43029.jpg

I have the left and right hydraulic lifts for the rear hatch as well, WILL BE INCLUDED WITH HATCH UNLESS BUYER DOESN'T NEED THEM.
1005_zpsff3dec44.jpg

Stock taillights, MINOR scuffs if closely inspected but I'd rate 95% on them. Look brand new. $75 OBO
Black Altezza tailights, were brand new and installed on car a week prior to accident. Asking $65 OBO
1006_zps08f9c304.jpg

Will take $375 Cash, for all. (If all is taken)
All parts are Located in Eastvale (Corona), CA 92880. Cash only. WILL NOT SHIP! Call Cameron @ 1-951-444-6258​

Last edited:
I just shot you a text about the tail lights bro....I'm interested in the altezza's and I'm only like 30 minutes away from you.

Edit: Its a landline so my text didn't go through. If you want, send me a PM and I'll send you my number.

Last edited:
maaaan i have a white p5, and some idiot smashed into the hatch in a parking lot. have not been able to find a white hatch. i found some different colored ones around here.. but they charge me about the same to paint it white than they do to fix mine :/ sucks you won't ship.

Back