00 protege coversion

protege06

:
2000 Familia
Finally im getting closer to my goal
haha but big thanks to effren & his wife for doing the front bumper, cuz i pretty much was jus sittin dere

l_c8e45f79b7918f9cbf4db8c1b1448667.jpg

Last edited:
sick now all you need is some paint... could try ask effren to schedule an appoitment with ROB... subbing for updates

yeah might be awhile till i paint it, kinda dont work cuz i stio in college but yeah gotta put my msp spoiler ,side and rear skirt on.

but yeah we will see how long itll take

The front still needs more work, but overall came out pretty good! Just showin how Mazda guys are help out each other out.

Efren

i wanna go sport 20 but its gonna be like 400 to get it shipped

any one kno how this guy made the lip parts for under the headlights

490422_65_full.jpg

490422_83_full.jpg

490422_84.jpg

Last edited:
the bumper is gonna cost $261 brand new n another $440 for shipping from corksport ....mayb later on i will try get it.....

well ive been slowly working on my bumper.....finally bondo the sidemarker holes
got a carbonfiber grill and got rid of the zipties n drilled new hole in the bumper to put clips dis coming week imma work on closing the gap between the headlights and bumper....heres how it looks now

l_7a17a6c87d344f6d9ce3da6d13e72436.jpg

Whoa, the wheels. haha

Can't wait to see this finished.
I seen chico's and that s*** look tight.

lol i jus got the carbonfiber grill two days ago 50$ well spent =).... had some damage but rubbing compound got rid of it...

haha o i love green rims......when i start working im going to collect green rims lol

Last edited:
looking good! start doing the body work on the whole car too already=)

Back