0 psi oil pressure when warm

whatusername

:
02 protege5
weird thing going on before i turboed my car a few days ago oils pressure was 85-90 psi cold around 22-25 psi warm and around 12-13 psi fully warm now after the turbo install i get 85-90 cold 22-25 warm and 0-1 psi fully warm at about 700 rpm only thing i did was add the turbo kit and ran the oil feed line thru the sandwich plate... im thinking mayb the oil feed line is sucking the oil to the turbo on idle so the gauge cant get an accurate reading on idle????? also my bov should be on hot pipe or cold pipe?

Do you have a restrictor fitting on your turbo?
The BOV can be on ether side but IMO its best to put it on the cold side.

Do you have a restrictor fitting on your turbo?
The BOV can be on ether side but IMO its best to put it on the cold side.
question 1 Ummm I Dunno its a used kit i bought from a member on here
question 2
dam he had it on the hot pipe which is where it still is

yea i dont remember seeing a restrictor like that at all.. the lines just screwed into the turbo and then into the other line and then into the sandwich plate

yea i dont remember seeing a restrictor like that at all.. the lines just screwed into the turbo and then into the other line and then into the sandwich plate

you should have a restrictor of some type. unless it's built into the oil feed line?

electric im thinking possible bad sender? cuz the idiot light does not come on .. but how does a sender work cold and warm but not when hot?

Latest posts

Back