Look at the lift on this car! 56k=No

:
03' silver dx
I found this car on cardomain.Look at how much of a lift the 24" rims gave it! Its a buick roadmaster.lol

778669_1_full.jpg

778669_4_full.jpg

is it just me - or are the back rims smaller than the front.

Photochop?? - I dunno, the shading looks right.

Yea they do look a lot smaller.Maybe he did it like that so it wouldn't rub since the body goes over the wheels.Thats such a waste of money if you ask me!

its not just the wheels lifting it up, it MUST have either a body lift or a suspension lift(like a truck) cuz there just isnt enough room to fit that wheel at stock heaight.

No, the rears do seem smaller to me too. Photochop no, there are alot of people doing this all of a sudden...idiots.

When I went to florida last summer I saw several cars like that... seriously.

That's just stupid! You can see that they cut the front fender and bumper to allow enough room. The rear looks like a snug fit. (confused) (confused) (confused) (burnout)

I think I might have seen that denali you speak of. The other day during lunch at school me and some buds where just cruising car domain, and there was a page of just cars like that, it was sickening.

I saw a Mustang with what must have been 20's. It looked rediculous because of the lift. Nearly as bad as that buick. Anyone for some swamp buggy Mustang action?

Where did I see it? Florida.

Back