Heads Up Display

We market and sell a nightvision system w/ a HUD (for trucks) where I work. I'm not sure exactly what you are looking for, but these start at around 3gs- OE I'm not sure what they would retail for...

If you are really serious about getting one of these you could probably get a truck dealer or repair shop to order you one once they are available to the public, but you would still have to fab the mounting hardware. A better option may be to call a Cadillac dealer, that way the hardware would be closer to the application that you have in mind. Either way- Raytheon in Houston is responsible for the actual development of the camera, and the HUD is then developed by Cadillac/Bendix/Chevy (whatever, I don't know who owns who any more), depending on industry.
Good luck-

HUD is heads up display, it projects you tach and speed on the lower portion of the windsheild so you dont ever have to look away from the road. In other words, it looks cool and is better for racing when you have the extra tach that does the beam thing for shifting.
kat

THANK YOU SO MUCH. GO to the site link above. Choose distributors, you can order two different models, the V.S.D. II or the Sports VSD. Sports is $260.00 and the other is $195.00
Kat

Back