clutch problems

ZUKMAN

:
04 MAZDA3/1998 NEON/87SAMURAI/84 NISSAN 300Z/85 SUBURBAN
Have A 3s With 3500 Miles If I Accelerate Fast And Push Clutch To Shift Above 5500 Rpm Clutch Goes To Floor And Car Wont Shift If I Let Up And Push Again Will Shift Fine. It Also Chatters Really Bad And Has Squeeking Throw Out Bearing. I Love The Car But This Sucks I Am A Auto Tech And I Don't Trust The Dealer For Quality Work, They Don't Know I Am A Tech And Treat Me Like Im An Idiot. I Also Think The Clutch Plate Is Coming Apart Have Had 2 Loud Bangs When I Have Pushed The Clutch And Now Engine Is Rough A Idle. Any One Have Any Problems That Sound The Same?

ZUKMAN said:
Have A 3s With 3500 Miles If I Accelerate Fast And Push Clutch To Shift Above 5500 Rpm Clutch Goes To Floor And Car Wont Shift If I Let Up And Push Again Will Shift Fine. It Also Chatters Really Bad And Has Squeeking Throw Out Bearing. I Love The Car But This Sucks I Am A Auto Tech And I Don't Trust The Dealer For Quality Work, They Don't Know I Am A Tech And Treat Me Like Im An Idiot. I Also Think The Clutch Plate Is Coming Apart Have Had 2 Loud Bangs When I Have Pushed The Clutch And Now Engine Is Rough A Idle. Any One Have Any Problems That Sound The Same?

I also have the chatter and squeaking and I've heard the loug bangs twice as well. Once was when the mechaninc was test driving my car - for the chatter and squeaking! Was told everything is fine (scratch)

Back