Rumor is Reality............

heres the pic

Attachments

• 2003p5.jpg
    2003p5.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 482
that is an old pic....its been around for a while....its one of Mazda's concepts for the next gen....not a done deal....

and although I am not wild about the rounded front end (reminds me of an audi TT) I like the car.

derrick1623 said:
thats not the mazda6 wagon is it???

NOPE....that is a concept car that came out about a year ago as to what the next gen p-5 MIGHT look like.....its just a concept.

It doesn't look TERRIBLE, but not nearly as good as current P5's. :-(

TurboTodd said:
If you thought your current P5's blind spot was bad..

:rolleyes:

T

blindspot?? what blind spot?? :D

haha...yeah i remember seeing that pic a while ago...it was just a concept then...and hopefully just a concept now...

sundevilMP5 said:

blindspot?? what blind spot?? :D

yeah...what blind spot....who cares what is behind you anyway....put the pedal down...and go FORWARD!!!

course if what is behind you had flashing blue and red lights...you better pay attention! lol lol

(stash)

I don't know you guys.....I really like the new european looking version better than the current P5. I really like the current version P5, but I like the lines of the prototype. It reminds me of the Audi TT. It has very similar lines.
audtt3.jpg

2003p5.jpg

My wife really likes it....ever since I saw that concept car it has reminded me of a TT wagon.....and as you can see by the comparison pics that Ben put up you would have to be totally blind NOT to see that.

Back