NEPOC MEET: Worcester, MA - Donahue Rowing Center 7/17

Dammit, I already made plans for tomorrow. Well, my car is a mess anyway. I've got wires coming out of everywhere because my stereo is sitting in my parents garage. It should be ready for an end-of-summer meet though. I'm in the middle of fiberglassing right now.

Cant make the meet, I work 9 to 4 today, this saddens me in places I never knew I had.

See you guys at HiN, I should be there round 7 or 8.

-Eric

I dont think I am going to go to HIN but I will go to the meet. Put my short shifter in this morning so if anyone wants to buy a 3.5 shifter and knob make me an offer. I will have it with me.

WTF since when was there a meet in woosta!!! i missed it not cool...not cool at all!! oh well i guess chillin in FLAis ok then...well i cant believe i missed a meet in woosta :(

haha. Don't sell them. A new nepoc tradition, at every meet you have to put them on someone else's car, they must remain on the car until the next meet.

Chris

xxmikkoxx said:
WTF since when was there a meet in woosta!!! i missed it not cool...not cool at all!! oh well i guess chillin in FLAis ok then...well i cant believe i missed a meet in woosta :(
did you get the email? I sent one out to all of nepoc....if you didnt get it send me corrected email info :)

CGCG04 said:
You guys are all assholes, and I'm selling those cobra things on ebay. hahaha screw you all
I am surprised you missed them putting then on you last two wheels. You were pulling into the lot as they were doing it.......

-R

slug420 said:
did you get the email? I sent one out to all of nepoc....if you didnt get it send me corrected email info :)
no its not that i got the email lol but i think i got it like the 16 of july or somerhitng like that oh well wouldnt of mattered i left to florida the 12th so i just cant believe that it all went together to fast!! maybe in august! :)

Latest posts

Back