Installed Hiboost Now Vibration When Driving

ZMN BY U

:
Mazdaspeed 3 2007 silver
wELL INSTALLED THE HI BOOST KIT. Keeps blowing the charge pipes off. Clamps suck waiting to change them. Ok now im getting a vibration in the pedals and steeringwheel when accelarating slowly or hard. Would this be from the intercooler being bolted to the frame now doing this. It shifts fine no problems. also i have the apex dp no cats could it be the down pipe is loose. Also i noticed the bracket they sent for reinstall of fan is not the best fitting part. The fan and radiator is still loose. Please help give me some ideas. thanks

It feels like the wheels or axles are binding. But cant hear a noise just vibrating in the gas peadle clutch steering wheel seat passenger side foot area. I dont know thats the best i can tell you. Its in all gears about 4 rpms its really bad. Maybe i need to pull the pipes apart a little bit they could be rubbing together. Or maybe add a rubber bushing under the part where its bolted to the frame by the fan.

so bascially the whole car is shakin? does this vibrations affect ur acceleration at all? sounds like the engine is stallin from a boost leak

boost leak.
check all the connectors.

i've installed one of those, and although the car did blow off the TB pipe on the first testdrive, it is fine now.
it's been more than a month.

Its not a boost leak guys vacum is good. I think the pipe that is connected to the turbo is too close to the turbo and the vibration from the turbo spooling is causing the vibration. it only happens when boosting on the gas hard. So im going to try that. My boost is holding a strong 11 psi with spike at 13 so i do not think it a vacum leak. the car runs strong idles good.

Make sure that the pipes connected with hump hoses are not touching in the inside. The 2 inch hump goes between the first L shape pipe and the large V shape..

The 2.5 hump hose goes between the cast aluminum large pipe and small 2.5 45 degree pipe.

Look for the cast aluminum into the throttle body to be fully pushed so the pipe does not touch the master cylinder.

The hoses and clamps are tested for over 25 psi of boost. Place the clamps before the bead and make sure that all are tight.

If you have any issues, please e mail me at juan@hiboost .com or PM me.

Juan

ZMN BY U said:
Its not a boost leak guys vacum is good. I think the pipe that is connected to the turbo is too close to the turbo and the vibration from the turbo spooling is causing the vibration. it only happens when boosting on the gas hard. So im going to try that. My boost is holding a strong 11 psi with spike at 13 so i do not think it a vacum leak. the car runs strong idles good.

Jaun, thanks for the help. Im very satisfied with the product after a few weeks. Just the vibration is getting better. I think i had the pipes to close and they were touching. So im pulling them apart. Also how much boost do you think i can run on stock internals with my set up. CAI full exhaust no cats. Ive been running 10 psi holding there spike to 12. Also just curious about hp how much do you think the fmic has added to the wheel on my car with boost at 10 psi im thinking im putting about 225 to the wheel. thanks juan for the help

ho long does it take to get the FMIC after placing an order? I heard the Hiboost FMIC were on backorder?

yeah i ordered one right around june 3rd and it didn't come till the 28th.. good product LONG delay lol.. Overall it's good just not sure why the hell i can't reconnect the primary radiator fan.. THERES NOT ENOUGH ROOM?!!! Maybe the welds are wrong on the intercooler core?? (sorry for threadjack)

you have to remove the charge pipe first then put the fan in. try that. and make sure all hose clamps asre tight i blew off 3 pipes and i found out what the vibration is THE DAM THROTTTLE BODY PIPE IS HITTING THE MASTER CYCLINDER RUBED A GROVE INTO THE PIPE.

no man it's not that.. it's the pipe coming IN from teh bottom right of the bumper near the AC compressor.. there's not enough room down there to clear the pipe.. the radiator fan won't fit back in.... not enough clearance in width...

do you have the pipe in backwards. I did the first time i put them in. are you using the fan bracket. other then that i dont know mine fit fine. hey you ever get down to woodbridge any i work there we can hook up some time

Back