Busted again: I'm an ass.

Gbourdon

Contributor
:
3.5 Mazdaspeed Protege
So this morning is was in a semi-argument with my carpool buddy about how he is always late to meet me. I was telling him that he needs to be sure to be at my house a little bit earlier and blah blah blah. We were in the final stretch of our commute. Get on I-91 for one exit and then be at work.

So heading up the on ramp I decide to run the car out a little bit. Topped out 3rd gear and grabbed 4th at the end of the ramp. I look behind me and there is a Vermont DMV Highway Enforcement Truck in the rearview. (wow)

I slow down to about 65 and he puts on the blues and pulls me over.

Him: "You cant be in that much of a hurry."
Me: "Well we are late for work, we were actually just discussing that."
Him: "You almost lost it coming off the ramp like that."
Me: "Well actually...um yeah that was stupid." (i wanted to say: actually sir the car was very well planted entering at that speed)
Him: "Do you know how fast you were going?"
Me: "Must've been about 80, I wasnt looking at the speedometer" (duh, I got the car all wound out and I'm getting on the highway)
Him: "Well I was going 85 and you passed me."

So anyway, I sit and wait and he gives me a warning for not having an insurance card on me. I am not required to carry one in NH but I was in VT and you are supposed to carry one there. I guess I got lucky today.

Yeah yeah, I know I know and I still have court pending for my last violation.
(braindead

(hand)

haha, dude, the luck...

silly cop... "lost it off the ramp" (braindead

at least it was a warning..don't worry about it..i had 60 days to be good or i'd get my license suspended and i got pulled over twice during said time..two warnings..always gotta push things to the limit man..haha JT (volley2six) was with me for one of them..always a good time.

I got stopped on my bike on saturday for 45 in a 35 too, verbal warning (hand)

Gbourdon said:
I got stopped on my bike on saturday for 45 in a 35 too, verbal warning (hand)
Well s***! 'Might want to give that tricycle another chance!! (rofl)

^^^At least we can write each other letters. If we were in there together we could at least team up and avoid the buttseks.

Back