POLL - is it important that your significant other is a virgin?

is it important that your spouse is a virgin?

• yes

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • no

Votes: 43 53.8%
  • i don't care and this poll has just wasted my time

Votes: 22 27.5%

• Total voters
not really, although I lucked out to find someone who was, which is rare these days. We're getting married in a month. I like the fact that i will be her only one though.

I know my 1 and only wasn't but it is ok w/ me. All I know is she is mine and I am hers........ I hope. When they are it is a plus but like you said it is rare.

That used to be really important to me. But we're all just ******. Dunno what to think.

It's better if she isn't a virgin. All that prior experience just makes it better for you. After all, practice makes perfect. The more experience she's had, the more easily she'll be able to accomodate you own kinky desires.(kiss)

FuriousMojo said:
Yeah but don't you wonder if she's curious about other people?
Well it works both ways. She could see you as the only source of sex, or be really curious about "exploring" other people. Who knows...

i'm not worried about it, we belong together, i know it sounds cheesy, but we've been through alot.

Tyger said:
not really, although I lucked out to find someone who was, which is rare these days. We're getting married in a month. I like the fact that i will be her only one though.
Congrats, dude! When my wife and I started dating, she was, I wasn't. I almost wish I had been, though. So we could have shared the experience together.

if your not a virgin when you get married, why should it be important for the girl to be a virgin?
its like saying "its ok for me to not be, but you have to be a virgin"
what about all those girls that you slept with before, not like they can be "pure" for their future husbands

It doesnt matter because think about how rare it has to be that someone will have enough sense to keep the tradtion of saving themselves till marriage alive. Pretty rare if you ask me.

I know a girl here at my work and she is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen and she is a virgin. She said she was saving herself for marrage. Damn it! Lucky for the person that marries here. Sorry dont mean to sound like a perve but she is beautiful.
(omg)

Its so much better when there not virgins.Virgins imo suck. (until theyre taught)They have no exp, your prolly not gonna be able to do "new" stuff with her...Specially on the wedding night. Your gonna be all drunk and want to smash real hard and shes gonna wanna take it slow blah blah blah. Better if you walk in the room she tears off your clothes and she knows what to do .But on the other hand. You can now train this girl. She has no idea of wht to do . You get to teach everything she knows. Which is good. So anything new you try out is gonna be new for her too. Stop being a wuss it dont matter. Can she buff?

Back