Feedback needed on TurboHoses Hard Piping Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
03MSPRO said:
money is due by which sunday? 5-23-04 or 5-30-04?
Does it have to be Postal MO or can it be any other MO?
When should I expect to receive the pipes?
NGK BKR7E'S do not work for our cars according to another thread. We need NGK BKR6E.

Don't listen to other threads, do the research. The only difference between the two plugs you listed is the heat range. The ZFR7F are exactly the same as our stock plugs except they are copper instead of platinum and are one heat range colder. They are the same price as BKR7E, so that would be my choice. Hey, I called the number and no one answered (left message). I am really interested in the setup with the greddy BOV and flange along with the tig weld option to make it bolt on. Money is ready...

jurgs01 said:
Don't listen to other threads, do the research. The only difference between the two plugs you listed is the heat range. The ZFR7F are exactly the same as our stock plugs except they are copper instead of platinum and are one heat range colder. They are the same price as BKR7E, so that would be my choice. Hey, I called the number and no one answered (left message). I am really interested in the setup with the greddy BOV and flange along with the tig weld option to make it bolt on. Money is ready...
thats exactly why i want the ZFR7F's... i wanna keep the stock plug only have it be colder and copper. our cars didnt come with BK's so im not interested in them

cullen was only in until 3, he'll see your reply later on tonight and prolly add you. no worries

1. DAWIV - Setup A
2. HammondMSP - Setup A
3. DZnutz - Setup A
4. BMC - Setup A
5. ManicMSP - Setup D
6. GI- - Setup B
7. celdridge - Setup A
8. 03MSPRO - Setup A
9. jurgs01 - who the hell knows

Last edited:
when i spoke to cullen he said i was the 4th, so where the hell is everyone else?!?!

DZnutz said:
when i spoke to cullen he said i was the 4th, so where the hell is everyone else?!?!

I dont know ... they need to get in gear though ... im gonna be pissed if this all falls through after all the work ive done to get people involved.

Users in bold have paid.

This Group Buy is put together through www.**********.com. All purchases fall under the Store Policy: http://www.**********.com/store_policy.php.

1. ManicMSP - Setup D
2. BMC - Setup A
3. celdridge - Setup A
4. DZnutz - Setup A
5. DAWIV - Setup A
6. Jurgs01 - Setup B

7. HammondMSP - Setup A
8. GI- - Setup B
9. 03MSPRO - Setup A

Setup A $365 Hardpiping Kit

Setup B $570 Hardpiping kit, GReddy Type S BOV, and Flange

Setup C $589 Hardpiping kit, HKS SSQV BOV, and Flange

Setup D $569 Hardpiping kit, and Injen CAI

Setup E $780 Hardpiping kit, Injen CAI, GReddy Type S BOV, and Flange

Setup F $799 Hardpiping kit, Injen CAI, HKS SSQV BOV, and Flange

$33 Tig Weld the flange to upper IC piping making everything bolt on, do it yourself kits. Kits come with Red, Blue, or Black silicone hoses. Colors are somewhat limited but I will make sure everyone gets the color they choose.

Free shipping as always to the continental 48 states.

Users in bold have paid.

This Group Buy is put together through www.**********.com. All purchases fall under the Store Policy: http://www.**********.com/store_policy.php.

1. ManicMSP - Setup D
2. BMC - Setup A
3. celdridge - Setup A
4. DZnutz - Setup A
5. DAWIV - Setup A
6. Jurgs01 - Setup B

7. 03MSPRO - Setup A
8. HammondMSP - Setup A
9. GI- - Setup B

I just got a letter from the IRS. I owe more money this year on top of the 5 grand I already paid. So I am out. Sorry fellers!

MazdaNeal said:
s***! Self employed are we?
Nope, apparently my wife and I made too much last year. They take 1/3 from every fookin check and then get us again on the back end! Grrrrrrrrrr......

GI- said:
Nope, apparently my wife and I made too much last year. They take 1/3 from every fookin check and then get us again on the back end! Grrrrrrrrrr......

Welcome to George Bush's America

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back