Rear Mid Wing!

yeah, you wont find any love here for that thing. we will peer pressure you out of buying it ;)

i've actually seen a better/reasonable one. I forgot where i saw it though. It actually makes contact right below the rear window and isn't as "aggressive" as that one.

aint no downforce to be had there. Though if you ever feel like towing some skateboarders/ roller bladers im sure they will thank you for the shoping cart handle of a midwing. :)

That peer pressure enough? :D look away from the midwing... look away....

looks like a shopping cart handle, guess if u ever had to push ur car it could come in handy otherwise, dont get it

hey man theres downforce when you go in reverse. awesome!

yeha, people call that the shopping cart handle spoiler. kills the "lines" of the car.

though, if i had to choose between this and the monster mintblue one i would go with this one 100%

i think this one is WAY better...
mazda_323_hero_heck.jpg

germany...www.Postert.com

good luck...it does look much better IMO. Take a look at how it mounts compared to the other one. Its a much cleaner design. These aren't really my bag either but I can see them looking pretty good on the right ride.

mikehavo - Im not going to slam you for liking that mid wing. I will just say that I would KILL any bodyshop guy who attempted to put it on my car. The second mid wing isnt so bad. I would just bust a kneecap for that one.

Back