Modern Performance Kit on the way!

1BADWGN

:
2002 Turbo P5
I am so pumped, recieved my tracking numbers today from nick for my kit, should be delivered thursday, I was told the kit contains everything you will need but wondering if anyone out there that has put turbo kits in(any brand) think of anything you might need to do the install? Looking to start friday night and finish by sunday so I can take to buddies shop to relocate O2 sensors. Now if I could only get my big brake kit delivered it will make for a awsome weekend. (been waiting 5 weeks for brake kit from R&R Racing)

sweet
might want to get some T style hose clamps(if they are not included in the kit)
Oil and filter

the T clamps are included in the kit..great pieces too! They hold freakin AWESOME but damn do they take forever to tighten..

how much did you pay for it and what kit did you get?

also did you get the piggy back with it too?

KzA said:
the T clamps are included in the kit..great pieces too! They hold freakin AWESOME but damn do they take forever to tighten..

Quality... these clamps are nice. You can really crank on them.

KZA, any pics of your car yet?

I paid $3730 for the kit it has a IHI turbo not sure what compressor set up, mbc, piggy back with maps for 8psi and 6psi of boost since I am a automatic I will be runnig 6pounds, trans cooler, boost guage, fmc, 2 extra injectors, I have bought mobil 1 and filter

KZA have you got your kit in and finished? If so how did it go and how does it drive? (thread jackin myself)

No turbo install is bolt on. You will run into small problems. Just stay patient and gas up the beater for many trips to the parts store :)

keep me posted on this.. i too am auto.. and all these auto guys with turbos are makin me jealous -=)

my kit is awesome..I absolutely LOVE it..everyone has been askin for pics and my alzy ass hasn't taekn them, so I think I am gonna go outside and wash my car and take some pics...look for them later..

Back