Anyone picked this up yet?

QwikSRT4

00331065.jpg

:eek:

Giddy Up!!

Amazing isn't it? But; JLH is still my favorite fantasy, and my favorite Rolling Stone cover.....

rollingstone1.jpg

...she simply takes my breath away.......

Okay! Okay!....here are some of the other photos from that issue.....
rollingstone4.jpg
(k)
rollingstone2.jpg
(k)
rollingstone3.jpg
(k)

Hey! Don't look at me! :rolleyes: I didn't start it!!! :p

Last edited:
Yowza!!

Yo Mark!! Do you have a bigger photo of her??!! (rofl)

Did you see Natalie in "The Professional" with Jean Reno? If not; check it out. It's an older movie about a Hit man that takes her in, after her family is killed by some very bad people led by Gary Oldman. He's a crazy bastard! It's quite good.

Last edited:
lol, i actually had to resize that photo to make it fit in here. lol jk...She's hot though!

MarkSpark said:
lol, i actually had to resize that photo to make it fit in here. lol jk...She's hot though!

Yes! She is - no question - a classic beauty! (see my above post)

Re: Yowza!!

AGR said:
Yo Mark!! Do you have a bigger photo of her??!! (rofl)

Did you see Natalie in "The Professional" with Jean Reno? If not; check it out. It's an older movie about a Hit man that takes her in, after her family is killed by some very bad people led by Gary Oldman. He's a crazy bastard! It's quite good.

That's a crazy movie. I haven't watched it all the way through, but it was cool when Gary Oldman blows himself up at the end. That's such a wierd movie because the way she dresses at that age. eww

Re: Re: Yowza!!

MarkSpark said:
That's a crazy movie. I haven't watched it all the way through, but it was cool when Gary Oldman blows himself up at the end. That's such a wierd movie because the way she dresses at that age. eww

Watch it again! It's worth it! Actually; Jean Reno straps all of those grenades to himself. Gary Oldman shot him in the back, and Jean Reno; as he's lying there dying, hands Gary Oldman a pin from one of the grenades. Uh OH!!!!! It was excellent!!

I've never seen JLH look so damn good!!! But i will say those twins have come a long way! Very nice!

ice

Matilda is Natalie Portman's Character. And the Professional is called Leon in Europe. It is available stateside now and is a much better film IMO with the proper ending.

Heathen23 said:
Matilda is Natalie Portman's Character. And the Professional is called Leon in Europe. It is available stateside now and is a much better film IMO with the proper ending.

Ahhh yes! Now; I remember Matilda. I must check out the other version; 'Leon'.

Re: Re: Re: Yowza!!

AGR said:
Watch it again! It's worth it! Actually; Jean Reno straps all of those grenades to himself. Gary Oldman shot him in the back, and Jean Reno; as he's lying there dying, hands Gary Oldman a pin from one of the grenades. Uh OH!!!!! It was excellent!!

Oh yeahhhhh. I forgot. Regardless, that's a great scene. Probably the best scene of the movie. It's on USA a lot so I'll have to catch that.

Since we're talking movies, I have to give a shout-out to Shawshank Redemption! Best movie ever.

Back