Vacuum Line?

t3ase

Banned
Contributor
Alright guys, I've installed the JoeMBC FPR kit and I used the below vacuum line. Question is, now what line do I use when I install my boost gauge? Anyone have any pics of the line?
vac-line.jpg

Oh, gotcha. Joe said not to use the same line with the FPR kit, so I'll have to do a bit more research on it it looks like... Thanks, though.

Last edited:
Don't worry about it. I know *someone* here has to have pics of both the FPR and a boost gauge installed. If they'd only release a workshop manual for these damn things...

Yeah, limited production can be a b****. They don't have a whole seperate manual for the MAZDASPEED, its just a supplement.

Hrmmm, I may have to look into that. Anyone else have any ideas/pics before I give up and go searching for this backordered supplement? :D

t3ase said:
Alright guys, I've installed the JoeMBC FPR kit and I used the below vacuum line. Question is, now what line do I use when I install my boost gauge? Anyone have any pics of the line?
vac-line.jpg

t3ase,

i have my fpr in the same place the pic does

my boost gauge is ran off the vac line going into the bypass valve. i do not have a pic off it (girlfriend borrowed camera), but it has a 90 degree cap connecting it to the bpv i cut it about 6 inches off the bpv. pop your hood and you will see exactly what i am talking about.

hope this helps u a bit

t3ase said:
But then where with the manual boost controller go? :D

damn dood!!!!!!! 1 question at a time. just kidding t3ase, i haven't gone the mbc route just yet so someone else will have to chime in to help out.

i do remember someone else mentioning the numerous vac lines on our engine, but i couldn't tell ya off hand where they all are.

if i get any more info i will definitely pass it to ya

peace

Thank you very much... Lemme dig up a pic and see if it's the same line you're talking about. If not, I'm good to go.

Last edited:
Back