fog lights not working

joefufu

I just got my hid installed on thursday, and it is working great. But since then my fog lights isn't working anymore. I thought the fuses are blown or something, but no. I notice that the high beam light in the dash is on since I installed my hid. Could this be the problem? Can fog light be turn on if is with high beam? How do I make the high beam signal in the dash go away?

the fog lights are staying off because your high beams are on. I'm not familiar with the HID kit so I dont know how to fix it where your high beams go off.

I just got my hid installed on thursday, and it is working great. But since then my fog lights isn't working anymore. I thought the fuses are blown or something, but no. I notice that the high beam light in the dash is on since I installed my hid. Could this be the problem?

Yes. The foglights can only be turned on with the low beams. They go off automatically when you turn on the high beams. Says this in the owners manual.

Can fog light be turn on if is with high beam?

With re-wiring, anything is possible. Even fires.

How do I make the high beam signal in the dash go away?

Turn off your highbeams? Electrical tape over the offending dashboard indicator?

this is what happens when someone doesn't think and wire something incorrectly

twiztedjeckel said:
who made the HID kit you bought? see,this is what happens when you try to save a few $$$ and not go for qaulity

I got the philips 6000k , I try to bring my car in today, but the guy is not there. Maybe I try next week. I have no clue how to install it, that's why I let him do it

Back