CD/MP3 Receivers for MP5?

Dr. Zoom

I just got my new 2003 Pro5 and the first thing that I would like to do is to get a decent HU that play's MP3 files from a CD. I also want to get a HU that has some upgrading potential for the rest of the car audio system. I am pretty new at car audio so I pretty much know nothing about what's needed to build a car stereo system. Any information on what fits best and sounds best for the MP5 is appreciated.

I would suggest amunit with 3 preouts, Satellite radio capable, CD changer controler and has adjustable digital crossovers.
Other then that just make sure it is a reputable brand and you like its ergonomics.

I know everything you could want to knwo about. I work at Tweeter and of course we sell that unit. I have actualy been very excited about getting in to play around with them. I sold a few and everyone with it has been very happy. I highly recommend it.

Thank's 1stMP3... I guess I just need some understanding of what is a good quality HU. As I said, I am looking for something that plays MP3s and that has upgrade potential.

Also, I was looking around and I am wondering where can I get a dash kit that fits my car and accomodates the HU? I saw some custom C/F dash kits but they seem awfully expensive.

Just check out my sticky in this forum about dash kits and speaker sizes.
Most people like the scosche the best and using just a pocket can be a b**** to relly secure it and the unit.

Back