If anyone comes across pictures of the 2003.5 Interior post em here.

Caffeine

Might be the same might be different, heard different things. Anyone have pictures or has seen the 2003.5 at the car show that can comment if the interior/stitching is any different besides the mazdaspeed pedals and shifter?

The stitching is yellow, instead of orange in the 2003.5's.

Attachments

• fabric & stich.jpg
    fabric & stich.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 352
Cant get that link to come up maybe its me. So just so Iunderstand correctly. All 2003 Msps are stitched with orange even the black one. and ALL 2003.5 Msps are stitched with yellow no matter the color? Or does the interior stitching depend on the color of the car cause i could have sworn a metallic gray one i saw had gray stitching but I could be wrong. Sorry for all the questions just want to make sure im happy with what I buy and dont regret not waiting if i decide to go for the spicy orange one now.

I think the galleries are broken or something.

The 2003.5s will have yellow stitching whether the exterior is yellow or titanium. No word on the stitching in the lazer blue and sunlight silver 2003.5s, but my guess is blue in both.

"All 2003 Msps are stitched with orange even the black one. and ALL 2003.5 Msps are stitched with yellow no matter the color? Or does the interior stitching depend on the color of the car cause i could have sworn a metallic gray one i saw had gray stitching but I could be wrong."

I've said this before here but didn't seem to get anyone to agree. I saw the yellow and grey at the Toronto Auto Show and i swear the titanium one had grey stitching. Even looking at the photo at the top of this post looks grey, not yellow.

The yellow one definitely had ytellow stitching. I remember because i was showing my girlfriend, and she said the grey stitching looked too plain on the titanium.

I guess we'll see who's right when the 2003.5's arrive.

I'll eat crow if i'm wrong.

Just my 2 cents

MS MSP - Spicy Orange.

"

I just emailed about 50 mazda dealerships saying to contact me when the Yellow or Grey 2003.5`s come in. Ill let you guys know what comes of it. I just hope if Mazda says early april for the yellow and gray then that doesnt mean late summer. Thats all im worried about.

If you got a good monitor, you can see the yellow here. I say a good monitor, because on my laptop, you can't really see the yellow, but on my Viewsonic PF790, you can easily see the yellow on the shifter and seats.

These are taken form the TO autoshow in late Feb. it's the grey car. there was a yellow one as well, but the yellow one had the silver needles in the dash, whereas the grey one, had the black needles.

http://www.mazdamp3.com/members/newf/dscf0030.jpg

http://www.mazdamp3.com/members/newf/dscf0049.jpg

Here's the yelow one with the silver needles again. The grey will have these as well, but the grey car that is going around to the shows doesn't seem to be 100% finished.

http://www.mazdamp3.com/members/newf/dscf0035.jpg

later

Great pictures man. Now the question remains how long will I have to wait for a yellow or gray. I live in San Diego which is like an hour from Mazda headquarters in Irvine, I wonder if thats an advantage to getting cars allocated to So Cal first. I dunno, just hoping it is. If anyone comes up with any information let me know :)

Back