mazdaspeed 3 (PS)

Here is a down and dirty photochop I did of the Mazda 3, with a fantasy Mazdaspeed kit on it. I might update and change the wheels[EDIT:wheels changed, added some other things ^_^). I am loving this concept mx sportif. I hope the new MP5 looks like the concept. peace out

mazdaspeed_3-update.jpg

Last edited:
wow! I can't help but love it. Wonder just how much taller this model will be? scared to think it may be as tall as a matrix **cough ~ cough** CRAP!!

Thanks people for the comments. I think there is too much negativity when it comes to the mazda 3, so I was hoping that if I could show a little bit of the potential in the car for modding and whatnot, people might change their views a little. I didn't like this concept when I first saw it, but it has grown on me, and now I look forward to either this vehicle, or something that borrows heavily from it, being produced by Mazda. That is all-Peace out

I think there is too much negativity when it comes to the mazda 3
That's mainly because people that have the P5 think it is the best car in the world because they have it. The Mazda 3 look %1000 better in my opinion. It doesn't look so much like a soccer mom wagon like the P5. For every 20 P5's I see, I only see one that is modded with a young person driving it. That should tell you something about the P5. The 3 is way better looking, and it will most likely have a bigger following in the after market.

all jokes aside, that's one cool pshop job buddy. If they make that, with all wheel drive, ~220 hp.

Oh...MY...GOD.

Quick, send the design to Mazda ! LOL

Now that was funny(lol) NEWF. as far as the 3 goes I will have to see it in person. I have hated every prototype or picture I have seen so far but that chopped pic looks pretty good. BTW good chop, you got skillz. and just to retort what ben says I was drawn to the car because of it's Lexus IS look and overall value. I think that is carried over in the MP3 and MSP But I like having the hatch and extra room. Although if the MSP had been out when I bought my car I would have a black mica MSP right now. But also to agree with Ben I rarely ever see P5's modded and when I do see a P5 it is usually a woman. Hey at least 90% of them are young. I mean when is the last time you were at a soccer field on a sat. morning. there are some serious milfs out there.

Hey! A Matrix with a body kit! You can go get one of those right now?
Oh. It's a Pontiac Vibe...:D

To me, the matrix looks better than the P5, but the thing that kills it is it's too tall. If the matrix's looks were on the P5's stance, it would be perfect.

Well damn now I am agreeing with Ben. Oh s*** it's contagious. Did anyone see the matrix project in sport compact car. Actually looked preety good slammed with wheels and other mods. Then I see one on the road and about puke. Oh well. Good point Ben.

InitialDMP5 said:
Here is a down and dirty photochop I did of the Mazda 3, with a fantasy Mazdaspeed kit on it. I might update and change the wheels[EDIT:wheels changed, added some other things ^_^). I am loving this concept mx sportif. I hope the new MP5 looks like the concept. peace out

mazdaspeed_3-update.jpg

Jesus thats good!
You should seriously try to get a job at mazda Design studios.I could do with a different hood scoop but other then that, it is incredible. Nice work brotha!

Last edited:
ya really, I'm after showing that to a few people, and everyone is like...WOW.

Looks great. Lets see, 220 hp, awd, a REAL stereo....I'll take two please, and I'll even take that color, with those wheels, and the hood scoop looks fine as well.

Have you tired sending it in to mazda? See what they say...that'll be interesting.

Back