mazdaspeed 3 (PS)

big_ben said:

It doesn't look so much like a soccer mom wagon like the P5.

Puuuleeeeesssssssse.

For every 20 P5's I see, I only see one that is modded with a young person driving it. .

I think you could say this about any car. Especially a new car.

That is one bad ass photoshop. I still dont like the concept, guess Ill have to see it in person to really have an opinion on it.

big_ben said:
people that have the P5 think it is the best car in the world because they have it. The Mazda 3 look %1000 better in my opinion.

When it comes to the Pro5/Maz3 debate I don't defend the Pro5 becuase I own it, I bought the Pro5 becuase to me it is the best car in the world (or in my price range anyways). If you parked them side by side and told me I could have either, the stock Pro 5 or the 3 with more hp and the kit in this photo shop (which looks great), Id take the Pro 5 hands down. In my opinion the "Mazda Protege 5 look %1000 better!"

that chop looks real nice! HELLA HELLA! wouldnt it be great 220 HP AWD????? hehehehehe...... i hope it handles as well as our current models! Hey InitialDMP5 can you do some for the P5?

When it comes to the Pro5/Maz3 debate I don't defend the Pro5 becuase I own it, I bought the Pro5 becuase to me it is the best car in the world (or in my price range anyways). If you parked them side by side and told me I could have either, the stock Pro 5 or the 3 with more hp and the kit in this photo shop (which looks great), Id take the Pro 5 hands down. In my opinion the "Mazda Protege 5 look %1000 better!"

i wouldnt trade my P5 for anything. and....

for 20 P5's you see, you see one modded? first off it would be lucky for ME to se an MP3, and then if i saw it, it would be lucky to see it "modded"

Your rendering looks nearly identical to Puegots I see in South America all the time. They are very cool looking vehicles.

Back