Tropical Storm Warning won't go away

2 month old GTR and warning from 3 days ago still pops up every time I start the car. I hit close and it comes back on next start up. Is there a way to clear?

Sorry, laughing in recognition as I had this same issue with my car and my iPhone. I finally figured out I had to hit "Details" or whatever the other option is besides "Close" to make it STAPH. (yippy)

I had that problem too. I don*t think it*s from the phone. In my case, it was from the Sirius XM traffic link, which has a weather notification option. I went into the apps screen on the infotainment system, and turned off the weather alerts. That stopped them.

You're not in Alabama by any chance, are you?

You're not in Alabama by any chance, are you?

Well, a small portion of Dorian broke away from the main hurricane and is poised to enter Alabama with very moderate winds and some rain - just enough to get your car wet and clean.

I had that in Virginia.

It seemed the warnings hung around for a day or two longer than Dorian did (and the affected areas were 150 miles away from me and generated 4 separate warnings.) I've had the car since March. This is the first time that has happened to me, and the warnings eventually stopped without me going to their Details.

Perhaps there's something about the way that storm got tracked by NOAA that caused this.

Back