2019 CX-5 configurator now live

Its almost 2019. They need to remove the 2017 models from their vehicle page. And just remove the diesel all together.

Agreed on the 17s..seriously wtf guys..but maybe, just maybe it ain't actually dead yet;)

Just saw that part too- not sure if I love that but I'll keep an open mind- give them credit for having the guts to try it.

Actually the price for a GT-R isn't much more than the old price for a maxed out GT. And you still get the GT stuff.

Actually the price for a GT-R isn't much more than the old price for a maxed out GT. And you still get the GT stuff.

Yeah, the Reserve is the sweet spot. You get all the good stuff included cooled seats, folding mirrors, 2.5T engine but no wood inlays and 360 camera and Napa leather. But you are right, ~34K is what the old GT with premium package would cost.

Last edited:
Yeah, the Reserve is the sweet spot. You get all the good stuff included cooled seats, folding mirrors, 2.5T engine but no wood inlays and 360 camera and Napa leather. But you are right, ~34K is what the old GT with premium package would cost.

No wood inlays and Brown Nappa Leather is a good thing to me, and a host of others I'd imagine. I'd only want a Signature, and it's a dead deal from the start with these items included.

No wood inlays and Brown Nappa Leather is a good thing to me, and a host of others I'd imagine. I'd only want a Signature, and it's a dead deal from the start with these items included.

Well the Signature without the wood inlays and Brown Nappa leather is the GT-R. You can add the other missing stuff (360 camera) if you want as well and basically have most everything in a signature except the things you don't like (no LED lights in some places).

What are the features in the Signature you want?

Well the Signature without the wood inlays and Brown Nappa leather is the GT-R. You can add the other missing stuff (360 camera) if you want as well and basically have most everything in a signature except the things you don't like (no LED lights in some places).

I like to buy my cars fully loaded, so it's a bit of a mental thing. Lol. But, what I'm saying is, black or gray leather should be an option as well. Even if you could get it, I still wouldn't buy it, because wood inlays is just a big no always for me as well. No biggie, yea I would buy the GT-R most likely, but I won't be doing so. I'll let others here take the initial plunge...

I do plan to pretend to be interested and go drive one at the local dealer, though, and I can't wait to see the ridiculous trade-in offer they give me on my immaculate extremely low mileage 16.5...

Not all of us vote for AWD which adds $$$

That's another good point in that the top of the line models only have AWD now. That may lose some sales as well, but I have to admit, they're right for doing it, and see why they did, having a turbo and all...

Back