The official Review Thread

In case Mazda is reading this here is a list of changes they should make for '18 in my opinion.

1. Offer the 2.5T from the CX-9 as an upgrade option
2. Auto up/down on all 4 windows
3. Electronics stay on after you turn off ignition until you open a door with a cap of say 15 minutes or so to protect the battery
4. Front USB ports with 2.1 amp charging + data
5. Add Apple Car Play and Android Auto
6. Allow at least limited use of touch screen while vehicle is in motion
7. Automatically activate rear wiper if you're in reverse and front wipers are activated (Ford and VW do this and it's really nice)
8. More intuitive control for wiper were you can just see that auto is activated. Maybe do this similar to the headlights.

On behalf of Mazda, your comments have been noted :D

In case Mazda is reading this here is a list of changes they should make for '18 in my opinion.

1. Offer the 2.5T from the CX-9 as an upgrade option
2. Auto up/down on all 4 windows
3. Electronics stay on after you turn off ignition until you open a door with a cap of say 15 minutes or so to protect the battery
4. Front USB ports with 2.1 amp charging + data
5. Add Apple Car Play and Android Auto
6. Allow at least limited use of touch screen while vehicle is in motion
7. Automatically activate rear wiper if you're in reverse and front wipers are activated (Ford and VW do this and it's really nice)
8. More intuitive control for wiper were you can just see that auto is activated. Maybe do this similar to the headlights.

I would agree with all of these but would even settle for a 2.0T engine and only points 1-5. And for point 3, even 2 minutes would be more than enough.

I guess I’m kinda screwed....I’ll eventually get rid of the M4 in a couple years and I’m leaning towards the CRV only because I think it’s goofy having two of the same cars in my driveway.

I think a 2.0t would be ok too but they don’t have one. They do have the 2.5t and it fits so this should be easy.

I guess I’m kinda screwed....I’ll eventually get rid of the M4 in a couple years and I’m leaning towards the CRV only because I think it’s goofy having two of the same cars in my driveway.
How about a Tiguan (scratch)

I agree, but I will never own a Honda.

Because My kids are all grown up and my last name isn’t “Griswald”

(rofl)

Ok ok.

So besides the awful CRV, what are you also looking at (uhm). Anything else from the Mazda range (uhm) Top of the range Mazda 3 perhaps (uhm)

(rofl)

Ok ok.

So besides the awful CRV, what are you also looking at (uhm). Anything else from the Mazda range (uhm) Top of the range Mazda 3 perhaps (uhm)

I’m not looking at replacing my car for a couple years. So I’m sure my fancy will change often. I could very well just get a CPO M5 then. [emoji23]

I agree, but I will never own a Honda.

It's funny, despite Honda's vaunted reliability reputation, I've seen nothing but broken down Honda's lately lol

My wife's 2003 Civic had the alternator go (2nd time in ~5 years) again a couple months ago which moved up our time line to buy her a Mazda 3 Sport. And I've seen tons of them broken down on the road lately commuting. Two of them on the same freeway entrance a couple weeks ago haha.

Back