2017 CX5 Costco Auto?

cyberguest

:
Mazda Cx-5
I think someone mentioned that they went through Costco Auto to buy 2017 CX5, couldn't find the post anymore. Just trying to see if it's worth it, the non-Costco dealer near me said they are pretty much going at MSRP, the Costco associated dealer wouldn't give me a quote without me going there (40 miles away).

thanks

I got invoice pricing through costco. Dealer is required to show you the price sheet.

Sent from my cell phone

Here's what the Costco site told me for a stock FWD GT (no packages or special colors selected) for the Houston area. Capture.PNG

from costco website, i got a invoice (1st price below) and msrp (2nd price below) for GT with package with Red, invoice is ~$1000 less than MSRP, that's what you got? sounds like a good deal

Base $29,820 $30,695
Options $2,159 $2,425
Destination $940 $940
Total $32,919 $34,060 *

AFAIK, the Costco Auto Program website is only giving you the publicly available invoice (a.k.a. dealer cost) and MSRP numbers. There is nothing there that is telling you what they will sell you the car for. If you want to know what your actual purchase price will be, you have to submit the request and contact (and likely visit in person) the Costco-affiliated dealer.

AFAIK, the Costco Auto Program website is only giving you the publicly available invoice (a.k.a. dealer cost) and MSRP numbers. There is nothing there that is telling you what they will sell you the car for. If you want to know what your actual purchase price will be, you have to submit the request and contact (and likely visit in person) the Costco-affiliated dealer.

This is correct. When there's a dealer who will meet or beat their recommended price, you're provided with contact information. Won't know exactly what their sales price is, without going there in person.

Do you know offhand, if this applies only to what's in stock, or if it works for special orders, as well?

Man I wish we had this in Canada... You guys get anything back on your Coscto membership (2% rewards up here in Canada) as well?

For reference, the 2017 Honda CRV users are averaging anywhere between 0-10% off MSRP. Average is about 4-5%. So for a $30,000, OTD pricing was $28,500. This is without going thru Costo and dealer shopping.

Just got mine through Costco (GT, AWD, Premium) and the price sheet showed 2017 CX-5 as "excluded" so they offered me the same deal as the 2016 models which was ~450 under invoice. They also threw in the cargo cover.

Back