2017's starting to arrive in the Toronto area?

Booked a test drive on Friday morning at Mazda of Toronto, was told they currently have a vanilla 2017 cx5 gt(no Tech package).

Was also told there are a few coming next week and won't go much lower on the MSRP until after 2nd or 3rd week of May.(whistle)

Last edited:
So, I'm not going to specifically state which dealership I was at yesterday (don't want them to get bombarded with calls) but let's just say that some dealerships are starting to get stock. Bought a GT with tech package in Machine Grey last night!!! (cabpatch)

Start calling around people!

So, I'm not going to specifically state which dealership I was at yesterday (don't want them to get bombarded with calls) but let's just say that some dealerships are starting to get stock. Bought a GT with tech package in Machine Grey last night!!! (cabpatch)

Start calling around people!

For anyone near the Milton area, Achilles Mazda is getting stock in imminently (may have already arrived). They're a fantastic dealership that I recommend very highly! The purchasing experience through them is top notch and not the sleazy car salesman typical experience that's still far too common.

Back