2017 CX-5 Pics Thread

When you go to the Mazda web-site and build a Mazda CX-5 it is a $600 dealer installed option. No pictures are given and was actually wondering what it looks like!
I see because it's a dealer option hence their stuff is not shown

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Has anyone else noticed the seam on the bottom chrome piece of the front grill just below the Mazda emblem? I'm just curious if it is functional or a short cut.

Fifth picture from post #141 shows it. Most of the pictures in this thread with enough resolution tend to show it as well.

Ok, how about these:

autowp_467401227.jpg

damd_mazda_cx-5_5.jpg

OMG That's how I hope I mod my 17 CX5, once I get it, but maybe lower it a little more.

I'm guessing everything shown there is for Japan only?

If not where can I get all of those mods like the sideskirts and front splitter?? With the LEDs and rear bumper extender (whatever they are called since it seems to be an addition to the front and rear bumper

OMG That's how I hope I mod my 17 CX5, once I get it, but maybe lower it a little more.

I'm guessing everything shown there is for Japan only?

If not where can I get all of those mods like the sideskirts and front splitter?? With the LEDs and rear bumper extender (whatever they are called since it seems to be an addition to the front and rear bumper

You could try contacting their U.S. distributor:

http://www.damd.co.jp/overseas/

You know what those pieces below the front bumpers? Are they called bumper extenders because I'm not sure what they are called.

Latest posts

Back