Question From A Mazda Newbie

Berick

:
2016 Mazda Cx 5
Howdy all! I bought a 2016 Mazda CX-5 GT last year and installed 3M clear shielding in all the key areas known for rock chips. I want to also add the Mazda Front Edge Guard to the front of my hood but Mazda says not to do this if you are using the clear 3M protection.

I'm wondering if any of you guys have done this? I'm guessing the Front Edge Guard is applied with an adhesive backing but it should still still stick I would think?

Howdy all! I bought a 2016 Mazda CX-5 GT last year and installed 3M clear shielding in all the key areas known for rock chips. I want to also add the Mazda Front Edge Guard to the front of my hood but Mazda says not to do this if you are using the clear 3M protection.

I'm wondering if any of you guys have done this? I'm guessing the Front Edge Guard is applied with an adhesive backing but it should still still stick I would think?

The black OEM front hood edge guard? I heard you should not apply it on top of 3M paint protection film. It should adhere to the car's bare paint.

Latest posts

Back