SF Bay Area, Free To Pick Up: Protege Tow Package

Natey

Contributor
Patron
Bought a Protege sedan tow package for my MSP, but it doesn't fit because of the rear skirt that MSPs have. I don't want to cut up my bumper, so I'm gonna eat the money I spent and give the thing away.
If you have a Protege sedan, or a P5 and don't mind the end of the hitch sticking out a couple inches, it's yours to come pick up. Hell, I'll even throw in the Thule hitch-mount bike rack that holds 4 bikes.

It cold outside and I don't feel like going out there to take a pic, but I promise I have it and I promise if you show up here (Santa Cruz, Ca) I'll hand it over.....Lemme see if I can find the thread I bought it from:
https://www.mazdas247.com/forum/sho...rotege-parts&p=6453439&viewfull=1#post6453439

I paid 90 bucks, you wont. Merry Christmas. (drive)

Last edited:
Still got this thing...unused, and I think I even have the hardware around still. I also have a 4 bike Thule rack that fits on it that I might even toss in if I'm in a good mood.

It's bike/camp season and I'm too lazy or stingy or cheap to throw this thing away.

Come get it. Never installed, comes with everything you need to add a tow package to your Protege sedan. It'll also work for a P5, but the sedans are a little shorter, so the hitch will stick out a couple inches. Sorry to the guy who taps your rear bumper while parking. lol.

Back