Portable SiriusXM Radio Install

I have a 2014 CX5 with the Sirius module installed (with the antenna and everything), but we had to cancel the subscription to save some money. On my other car (Audi A4) I have an XM Onyx unit that's hard wired (the radio base is hard wired, the unit itself is portable). Since this radio is portable, and I already have the antenna installed on the CX5, I'm looking into ways of installing another base to the CX5. That way I can use my XM Onyx in both vehicles.

I'm planning on storing the base and the cables when not in use in the glove box. So I'm trying to get all of the cables routed through the glove box.

The antenna cable is already in the glove box, and the power I can run behind the dash towards the fuse box on the driver side and will eventually come out through the glove box as well. My only issue is the AUX audio, which is in the center console/arm rest. Do you guys know if there's another AUX (3.5mm) jack behind the stock radio I could use so I don't have to take the center console apart? Or any of the old wiring from the old SiriusXM module I could reuse for this?

One other option would be to use an https://www.amazon.com/dp/ (commissions earned) (which I did with my Audi) which would hook up behind the radio. But I'm first trying to see if there's something I can do without having to purchase extra pieces.

Thanks

Bonus question: both the AUX and FMDA solutions would give me audio, but they won't display the song and station info anymore on my radio. I also won't be able to use my steering wheel controls to change stations. I apologize in advance if this sounds stupid, but is there a way to use the integrated SiriusXM module, but use my XM Onyx's subscription? Or is there a radio that I could purchase that's portable and can be integrated into the stock radio?

Back