Need some help

eqdrummer

:
03 Mazdaspeed Protege
Just got a msp a week ago and it needs some work. After all the mounts and axles are replaced i want to get it better looking.biggest thing I'm having trouble finding is the led strip brake light for the spoiler, does anyone know where I can buy one or have one for sale??
Haven't driven car much bc of bad mounts but I will post pics later.
Also how do i find out production numbers

Just got a msp a week ago and it needs some work. After all the mounts and axles are replaced i want to get it better looking.biggest thing I'm having trouble finding is the led strip brake light for the spoiler, does anyone know where I can buy one or have one for sale??
Haven't driven car much bc of bad mounts but I will post pics later.
Also how do i find out production numbers
Their is a forum post for your production numbers. Don't know about the third brake light.

Should have worded that a little better. If there were x number built how do i find which number I have. Sorry for any confusion

Dude took it off the car before I got it. The guy I got it from didn't know how to take care of it

call 1-800-222-5500 AND SPEAK WITH A CUSTOMER SERIVCE, AND ASK THEM FOR THE PRODUCTION#. DID THIS LAST WEEK AND THEY GAVE ME THE # AND BIRTHDATE OF THE MP3

3rd brake light from sedan wing and 02-04(from memory) gto, Holden Monaro in Australia fit 03.5 msp. not sure on 03 though.

Latest posts

Back