New Owner from Vancouver

delsp5

:
Mazda Protege5 Sunburst Yellow
Hey guys! Lurked for a little bit but I thought Id introduce myself. Just got my 2002 P5 Sunburst Yellow 3 weeks ago and I love it. A little bg on myself, I've owned 2 cars before: a 1995 Ford Aspire (RIP) and 1994 Mazda Miata. Currently the car sits stock but I'm super excited to start working on her and turn her into something special.

Current pic:

I've just bought a Corksport axleback and R-Active headers for $250 locally so they'll be going in soon. The exhaust is actually going in today!

Anyway thanks for reading and have a good one.

You definitely need a stub antenna, looks like a lonely piece of licorice on top of a banana.

Nice paint. My P5 also needs a stub antenna. What are you planning on doing? Aesthetics or performance, preventative maintenance?

Love the paint, but the photo makes it better than it really is. I agree on the stub antenna, the long antenna is such an awkward piece on the car lol. Right now, since its a daily I'm leaning more towards aesthetics with some performance mods, but plans change all the time, as well as my budget, so we'll see how it plays out.

Thanks! We should roll in to the thursday night meets at market crossing some time :)

Back