Remote Start/ Alarm 2-way

slprrex

Hey everyone,

I just purchased a used 2014 Touring model and love the car aside from a few missing options. First on the list is remote start to keep the wife warm. After doing some initial research, I am considering the Avital 5303L. I will have a licensed installer do the work to keep the warranty and Best Buy seems to be the best choice for it thus far. I like that it has most of features I need and could essentially replace the factory key fob (minus needing it for push start.)

Just wanted to get opinions/experience anyone else has had with aftermarket remote start alarms. Also curious what your opinion is on 2-way vs 1-way alarms. Thanks for the input.*

Brandon

You might be asking the same question from other threads. Please look around for a similar thread.

I have the OEM factory remote start that is plug and play for sale if anyone wants it cheap among other things? I traded my 14 Mazda 6 so I don't need these things anymore, I only had the car for a few months so the items are all new. This is a simple plug and play that wont void your warranty, and its a 2 way system so it has good range and 2 way communication.

Back