The Official 90210 "We need new threads on this forum" Thread

So an informal poll on who has a "broken in" MZ5?

Most of us that drive MZ5s are married with children and indeed full of car seats or strollers. Also long gone are the kinky in car romper times (at least for me, and not my choice, there's definitely something in those damn wedding cakes...LOL) much less with a video device. But good luck on this one and Kudos to whoever can get their MZ5 rocking more power to you.

Well then anyone looking into buying a used one and happens upon this thread will be a little less grossed out.

FOR SALE Mazda5: Regular maintenance done, pwr windows, pwr steering, 5-speed auto, silver color, 100,XXX miles, blue tint, CLEAN (except for some stains on the 3 row bench, mid row seats, front row seats, roof liner, glove box, radio, speed cluster & engine bay [not sure how that happened])

Most of us that drive MZ5s are married with children and indeed full of car seats or strollers. Also long gone are the kinky in car romper times (at least for me, and not my choice, there's definitely something in those damn wedding cakes...LOL) much less with a video device. But good luck on this one and Kudos to whoever can get their MZ5 rocking more power to you.

Ron Howard was on Top Gear. Each of this children have middle names where they were conceived. His oldest one middle name was Dallas.

He has 4kids.

Next set of twins, middle name is Carlyle-they were conceived in Carlyle hotel.

Last kid...they asked him.... and he says "Well I couldn't call the kid a Volvo" so they named him the street name in Malibu where he was conceived.

I have pu$$y stains on front seat of the 5. nothing in the back.

So are we all in agreement that we watch Top Gear?

And if you're not watching it....

WHAT YOUR EXCUSE!!!!!????

LMFAO! You my friend are a monster! Guys buy a chastity belt and lock up your wives. 90210 is on the loose!

Some guys like the whole chastity belt-cuckold thing.

I would be happy to post a pic if required :D (of the stain, not the belt)

Why do you think after 3 years of ownership, I suddenly have interest in Dpham00's seat cover idea ? :D

^^
LOL Yes

cant wait for my thanksgiving Puerto Penaso trip. I wll bring back pics from their "friday night car show"

Da mamasitas are hot tho

Don't forget the MXT Tortilla!

Or the "Ultima Edicion Vocho"
Mexico_8.jpg

Some guys like the whole chastity belt-cuckold thing.

I would be happy to post a pic if required :D (of the stain, not the belt)

Why do you think after 3 years of ownership, I suddenly have interest in Dpham00's seat cover idea ? :D

The point is to put seat covers to avoid incidents, not to cover them up. If buy a used car with seat covers, I will be sure to remove them and inspect with a black light.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

The point is to put seat covers to avoid incidents, not to cover them up. If buy a used car with seat covers, I will be sure to remove them and inspect with a black light.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3
You don't want to black light my cars. Cum stains everywhere. Lol.
Though I usually get the first person to come look at it, buy my used cars. I make sure they are pristine at time of sale.

I also keep them clean while in my possssion. I just don't care much about the Mazda5.

and ex-owners. (yippy)
Being an EX OWNER is the best thing that can happen to you. Thus you don't need a release like the rest of us to be in this thread.

it is like being married to Roseanne and finally divorcing, best day of your life.

One day I want to join your club TONY!!!!

Back