Hellaflush Gray M2

raphnraph

:
Mazda 3 GS
Hey everyone !, I've begun this project recently to personalise my mazda 2 2013 and I finally decided to buy coilovers Bc racing which are made in my country, canada. I'm suppose to install them 1 august ! I got a lot of project ideas for the little M2 and i'm literally receiving parts & stickers from ebay everyweeks ! I'm gonna have a lot of new stuff and photos to show you in the next few weeks ! Any ideas and feedback on my mods would be appreciate thankss a lot !

DSCF3649.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSCF3647.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Nice shots, Cant wait to see ot with the coil overs installed and wheels..

Did you plasti dip the grill or is that how they come up north?

Plasti dipped my grill and mirrors ! I'm gonna take pictures soon with the new coilovers and carbon/Orange interior. Sry if my english is not always 100% perfect im a french canadian ;P

what do you guys think about custom fender flares and wider body / spacers and offsets wheels

I got some 7.5" wide wheels with a +32 offset, so that's pretty wide. I'm considering either putting 10mm or so spacers on the rears or doing a fender flare in the front only. Maybe some combination of both? Not sure, and it's a ways down the line, anyway. If you end up doing something I'm sure we'd all love to see it.

Plasti dipped my grill and mirrors ! I'm gonna take pictures soon with the new coilovers and carbon/Orange interior. Sry if my english is not always 100% perfect im a french canadian ;P

No problem with the English, my typing sucks so bad sometimes it's like I don't know how to speak the language!
Funny I didn't even notice the mirrors...I'd like to see a closer shot of the grilled you don't mind. I've been trying to break up the sea of silver on the nose of mine, and really like the way you've done yours..

Can't wait to see the orange..

Jeff

I got some 7.5" wide wheels with a +32 offset, so that's pretty wide. I'm considering either putting 10mm or so spacers on the rears or doing a fender flare in the front only. Maybe some combination of both? Not sure, and it's a ways down the line, anyway. If you end up doing something I'm sure we'd all love to see it.

I'm probably gonna shape fender flares out of foam and then create a fiber glass mold but I was thinking about fitting some miata's fender flares at first! I forgot to mention that I plasti dipped the reflective stripes at the back too :D

- BC Racing Br Coilovers
- New Ez Lip (removed stock one)
- New shifter knob
- Carbon steering wheel
- Orange door trims
- 2 Red Led stripes Upper feet

What I'm actually looking for :

- 15 or 16 inches mags & stretched tires
- side lips ! (where to buy??)
- Yellow Fog lights / Sooner
- standart spoiler (Carbon wrap Or Black) / Soon

Back