P5 Turbo Project Help

Bebotech

:
2002 MP5
like the title says I am ready to turbo one of my P5s. I am looking for generous ppl that are willing to lend a hand on this mod. I am from Reading, PA and have a small garage space to work on this. PM me if there are any Pennsylvanians close to me that have the knowledge and would like to chill and are not afraid of getting their hands dirty.

If I were in PA, I'd be happy to come and help out during my off-work hours. Unfortunately, that's a pretty long commute from MO.

That being said, you might consider sweetening the deal a little bit. Include an incentive. Something like, "Beer and pizza will be supplied" or something.

Just sayin. ;)

if youre still looking for turbo parts, I have a gt2871rs turbo internal wastgate that's been ceramic coated with a brand new CHRA. and a brand new signature sound custom turbo manifold, and SS lines and AN fittings to make your own turbo feed or water lines for it.

Of course that food and beverages will be supplied, I just didn't want to put it out there like that I don't really know the rules of the forum and didn't want to use words that are not excepted like alcohol. Now, that I know that it could be done I am willing to supply beer, liquor, and food. I am going with stock set up, the only item that will not be stock is the FMIC. I am running a 2.0 P5 stock engine I just want the 7psi stock to have some fun. The 7psi are said to provide about 30-40 hp more than what I have now. To me this sounds like fun. protege3690 the turbo sounds tempting but, I don't know if I would have the money to grab it off of you.

Back