Corksport Camber Arms Request Link

Whiteline is actually a reputable company in Australia. I believe the US one is the same. I had previously bought and used couple of things from Whiteline AU in my prev car. They do make some decent suspension and handling parts.

I haven't asked anything specific, just if they have or will have anything, for our cars to adjust the camber angle.

Well the one link is about 145mm center to center. It seems I need a slight extension when I measured , up to 160mm might be enough.. otherwise there are the 155-180mm option. It was harder to measuer than I thought it woul dbe though so I think it'll be hit or miss lol.

Going to see if any local dealerships have both a maz6 and cx-5 upper arm (camber arm) in stock to compare it. I just bought some auto exe rear endlinks, I'm still curious about making JBR mazda6/3 arms work on the cx-5.

I'm working on the audio right now, I have put a hold on the suspension, but the heatwave is going away soon around here and then I will take care of the springs and camber arms.

Camber arms were too easy guys, I just added 35mm to the length and wollah, the JBR arms in my opinion are better as they have gussets
simply do what I did, sleeve and weld then tap the ends .

I showed you all pics and ive been running now for 15000ks zero issues

Camber arms were too easy guys, I just added 35mm to the length and wollah, the JBR arms in my opinion are better as they have gussets
simply do what I did, sleeve and weld then tap the ends .

I showed you all pics and ive been running now for 15000ks zero issues

so the bushing/bolt is the same size?

yes all fits

Just get the JBR unit as it has the lovely gussets and take to any engineering fabricator shop that does race car stuff and show them the pics of mine and get it sorted , simple low cost works perfecto ~ but if I was doing again id make it double adjustable so once its on the car you can adjust or you have to unbolt the subframe each time you want to make an adjustment

this pic should illustrate what you are up against, you just need about 30~45 mm extra length , sadly the JBR end links thread doesn't extend that far so you need to sleeve the shaft and tap the end so you can use the jbr bush thing

10331636_10152227232103999_965863262_n.jpg~original

Last edited:
What kind of material is made of, the factory one?
Can I ask you a favor?
Could you please measure the bush(ing) exterior size & length, as precisely as you can (most likely, it will be a round number anyway) and the length of the inner tube. What size bolts are used in them, 12MM?
I'm thinking, that I will try to make some off center bushings, not adjustable ones. I could replace them, at both ends of the control arm, if the angle is not enough with only one.

I'm buying it next month **** it. Just installed my auto exe end links. I've been holding off on an alignment because I was going to buy ne tires anyways, no point in spending $100 before I get the arm.

I'm buying it next month **** it. Just installed my auto exe end links. I've been holding off on an alignment because I was going to buy ne tires anyways, no point in spending $100 before I get the arm.

Chris are the end links long enough for you to use the Hard setting 2nd set of holes on the CS rear sway bar ? I found that on mine the links were not long enough and bound up, we re-manufactured the centre red section to make them a bit longer , now it fits perfect on hard setting and boy the hard setting makes a massive difference, but now im left with 2 red bars that sit in the glovebox heheh

Chris are the end links long enough for you to use the Hard setting 2nd set of holes on the CS rear sway bar ? I found that on mine the links were not long enough and bound up, we re-manufactured the centre red section to make them a bit longer , now it fits perfect on hard setting and boy the hard setting makes a massive difference, but now im left with 2 red bars that sit in the glovebox heheh
Yes they were long enough, it seems I remember you saying your set up at it's lowest is still slightly higher than they H&r so that may have something to do with it, and you mentioned a re/welded bracket or something so that might account as well. Also noticed yours were installed opposed, which may also have something to do with it as the angle is different.

So, when you get this machined, you want it to be able to extend out further than stock, and shorter than stock correct?

Yes they were long enough, it seems I remember you saying your set up at it's lowest is still slightly higher than they H&r so that may have something to do with it, and you mentioned a re/welded bracket or something so that might account as well. Also noticed yours were installed opposed, which may also have something to do with it as the angle is different.

My car is about an inch lower than with H&R, I found that at this height with the stock autoexe links and the CS rear sway bar set to the 2nd set of holes that are blanked off that they bound up so I had them made longer problem solved.

Hoping to see yours all tweaked up with your camber arms too!

Camber arms will have to wait; I'm trying to sort this end link out before I move on. If I can't find a shop (the one I went to wanted almost $200 per middle rod) to fab a longer rod, I may get some longer whiteline rods (8-11 Inch). I'm not comfortable using them on full tight because the thing binds too much. I'm getting noises on soft even. Also I noticed a small bend on the end which may be an issue, but I'm trying to get it replaced. Once I get that sorted it's the camber arm, and then new tires. Then I'm going tot he Harris Hill mazda raceway lol.

I think, that I will try plugging in the existing holes(both bushings) and re-drill them a bit off center, to help with the angle.

Back