Creaky front suspension going over curb, speed bump - anyone experience this?

:
2013 CX5-GS, AWD
My CX5 tends to creak from the front suspension when I back out of my driveway in the morning. I've also noticed it occasionally going over a speed bump.

Just wondering if others are experiencing this phenomenon as well, or if I should ask my dealer to look into it. (They won't find anything, I swear their mechanics are all deaf)

My first year 2004 Mazda 3 had an issue with the front suspension strut bushing that does that. It only creaks when going over speed bumps slowly.
A TSB was announced and a fix came out.
Wondering if this is the same issue your CX-5 is having.

My CX5 tends to creak from the front suspension when I back out of my driveway in the morning. I've also noticed it occasionally going over a speed bump.

Just wondering if others are experiencing this phenomenon as well, or if I should ask my dealer to look into it. (They won't find anything, I swear their mechanics are all deaf)

just needs tightening of bolts underneath the front area. have them done by mazda mechanics.

yes !! mine started today at 2400kms :( took a drive on a rainy day and going slow on the speed hump and it makes the creak noise .

yep, mine has the same thing. it's due in for it's first 6th month service next week and it's one of a few things i need to raise.

Back