No TPMS light?

MazdaMe2010

:
Mazda, 3 sport 2.5 2010
As most of us know, winter weather wrecks havoc on the TPMS sensors. After putting up with the highway flats, constant leaks, blown tires, $$$$$, etc. for 1.5 years on my 2010 Mazda 3 5-Door Grand Touring I finally had the tire shop break down all four tires and replace the TPMS sensors with standard rubber valve stems. Now for the odd part, I was expecting the tire warning light to come on. But there was nothing. I have probably drove close to 15 miles since, in addition to stopping and starting the car 6 or-so times. Has anyone else experienced this? And trust me I know the light works :)

Oh, don't worry it will come on.

As most of us know, winter weather wrecks havoc on the TPMS sensors. After putting up with the highway flats, constant leaks, blown tires, $$$$$, etc. for 1.5 years on my 2010 Mazda 3 5-Door Grand Touring I finally had the tire shop break down all four tires and replace the TPMS sensors with standard rubber valve stems. Now for the odd part, I was expecting the tire warning light to come on. But there was nothing. I have probably drove close to 15 miles since, in addition to stopping and starting the car 6 or-so times. Has anyone else experienced this? And trust me I know the light works :)

I drove around without TPMS sensor in one tire for a few days. And put quite a few miles on. Then the light came on. I thought I was lucky too. It's just a matter of time when you get on the highway.

Back