Newbie to forum because my country did not let me join their forum

woot woot

:
Mazda 2
Hey guys,
Been lurking on here for a few weeks now and thought i would say hi.

Live in Australia and yes did get booted off a Mazda forum because we do not like the Mazda 2 here because means you have a small penis or something.

I am currently looking to get a Mazda 2 Neo (poverty spec here) in the next few weeks and really like what some of you guys have done with the looks and performance of the car. Planning on getting NOS, big body kit and massive GT wings as i am a massive fan of The fast and the furious. I plan to make the car nice......Sorry i meant rice. Seriously want some wheels and some fortune auto coilovers as they seem to be very comfy on every car i get in with them.

http://www.fortune-auto.com/

If i manage to sell my body by dancing on the street will save up for a exhaust and a ECU tune on 98 octane we get here. I am to get it into autocrossing and try make it look super super awesome. No body kits lol

Will post up pics when i get one

Cheers
Jo

Don't know why we can't all be friends.. we're all in this together anyway ( in the grand scheme of it all ).

Anywho.. Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay here :)

^ how did you do that?

And welcome! I think you may actually be the only prostitute with a poverty spec 2 on the forum, congrats!

Back