A funny thing happened on my way....

Doubleawill

:
Mazda, Mazdaspeed 6
This thread is for all the things that go wrong with our Mazda products. In light of some serious situations all posts should try and find some humor in it. Have at it my fellow speed owners as life is constantly throwing us lemons!

My speed6 has been great execpt for those damn heater control light bulbs.. I fixed one and another one blows...

Well I love my mazdaspeed 6 and I'll be damned if I ever get rid of it...especially when it seems like a conspiracy from Hiroshima to put me into another Mazda product. LOL. My beloved mazda staged a great performance yesterday morning when I got inspired to start this thread. I went in because all of my idiot lights were on, my front light was out and my sunroof was acting up. All things being said I did attempt to fix my headlight myself and in the process i placed my wiring harness around some reservoir (possibly) brake fluid...s***, I don't know. Anyway while looking over the front lights with Mazda mechanic and service person I moved the harness from around the reservoir and poof! It landed right on the fanbelt and caught FIRE!!(flame2) Oh, s***! I was actually on my way out and now the good ship Mazda is in drydock for repair! There it is, my sad tail. I hope you guys had a good chuckle coz it's sad and funny at the same time!(help)

We don't have a fan belt. You probably mean the serpentine belt.

My tale; I installed BC coilovers, Turbine Tech rear diff mount/bushings, Whiteline rear sway bar and Magnaflow catback all in the same day. Dropping the rear subframe lit up my gauge cluster when driving it home. I notice a week or two later at an auto-x I'm getting an awful lot of wheel spin in the front. Turns out my rear ABS sensor was damaged when we removed it from the hub causing the electronic diff to go into FWD. $45 new/used ABS sensor and I got AWD back and no more lights on my cluster. Haha, stupid ABS.

Back