2014 Mazda Corral Schedule - Tentative

Perro del Sol

:
2003 MSP, Spicy Orange, 2004 Mazda 6 Hatch, 2004 Mazda 6 Wagon
As many of you know the schedule of events for United Sports Car Racing (Grand-Am and ALMS Combined), to say the least we are disappointed that we are losing a couple of our "Home Tracks" are not on the list. So here is what we are looking at for 2014. I would highly recommend the The Glen, Mosport (Canadian Tire Motorsports Park, VIR and Road Atlanta. If anything changes, we will let you all know.

Jan 25-26 Daytona International Speedway-Yes

Mar 15 Sebring International Raceway-Yes

Apr 12 Long Beach Street Circuit-NO

May 4 Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca-Yes

May 31 Detroit Belle Isle-Yes, we will have Island Parking

Jun 29 Watkins Glen International-Yes (This will be our "home track event")

Jul 13 Canadian Tire Motorsport Park-Yes (co-hosted with Mazda Canada)

Jul 25 Indianapolis Motor Speedway-NO

Aug 10 Road America-Yes (co-hosted with Wisconsin Rotaries and Wendy City Miata's)

Aug 24 Virginia International Raceway-Yes-Currently Working on Pricing

Sep 20 Circuit of The Americas-? (Depends on Pricing)

Oct 4 Road Atlanta-Yes

Last edited:
I'm quick to say that I'm not as enthusiastic about this year as previous years, but alas... WE ALWAYS MAKE OUR PRESENCE KNOWN AND RUN THAT s***!

It'll be a great time for all who attend, as usual. Our show will only get better each year.

The Continental Tire Challenge (and other supporting races) will be at LRP this year.

We should have pricing on VIR by Next week, we have seen prelim numbers, but I asked for some additional packages. We will have a camping option as well. As in the past, Freedom Autosport and Long Road Racing will be our co-hosts and we will be rasing money for the Semper Fi Fund! I am working on having a Q & A session with all of the Mazda drivers in addition to our normal paddock tours. Our man inside IMSA is working on parade laps for us and of course we'll have hospitality as well. I know that the Triad and Triangle Miata Clubs will be out en masse as will our friends from NC, VA, GA and SC.

So stay tuned for updates, the MOCO team is working to get all of the pricing information and other details on the rest of the corrals, ASAP! Looking forward to seeing all of our friends and families real soon!

Back